Sports Leaders at WEPA
- Look after all equipment and inform Mr Skipp of any damages or low quantity.
- Making sure children are playing fairly and sensibly in PE and on the MUGA at lunch and break times.
- The MUGA needs to be clean and tidy after every session. No equipment/clothing or rubbish left out.
- The Gym needs to be tidy after every lesson and club. There will be at least one Sports Helper in every KS2 class that can keep this up.
- Make sure the children lining up for MUGA at lunchtimes are next to the Pavilions sensibly not near the gate of the MUGA.
- Ensure equipment is being used appropriately across the school.
This role is great for self confidence and responsibility. It encourages the children to take care and understand all the sports equipment we have at WEPA.